Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My little mess

I have not posted anything to my blog in a while because I lost my camera charger! No pictures will usually mean no blogging for me. What is a blog without pictures of the Wado anyway?

Wade has been quite a mess lately, but a wonderful mess! He makes me laugh all the time.

I am constantly amazed by what he understands. He even know how to microwave his own milk. Today Wade was with Cathy(MiMi) at Jessica's shop and Cathy said that Wade walks right into the office, milk in hand, walks over to the microwave, opens the door, places his milk inside, closes the door, and somehow manages to start the microwave. Wow. I laughed so hard when Cathy told me that he did this. The funny thing is that he refuses to drink cold milk, so warming is a necesity. He always says "hot?" before he drinks it, because it just MUST be warm.

More posts coming soon! See a few pics of my little mess below.

One of our neighbors, down the street, has a swing in their front yard. Everyday when we go outside Wade immediately heads in their direction. He knows exactly where it is. We had the same swing sitting in our attic and finally decided to hang it, Wade was so excited to have his own swing.

Here Wade is watching Michael hang the swing from his hangout in the tree.


















Swinging! He was in his swing for an entire hour after we hung it.














Nice little Saturday morning breakfast.














Checking out the latest toddler fashions for spring.


















Good morning.














Checking out trucks on the computer.














Shredding the paper.


















He can take everything out of our drawers before I even know what he is up to.

No comments: