Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

A New Experience

We spent most of Atlanta's snow day at Mimi and Daddy Reed's house. Michael and Wade went to their house early on Sunday and I stayed home to TRY to finish a web design project that I had promise Monday as the completion date. I was not successful. I was too excited about the snow to focus on what I was doing, I just wanted to watch the snow storm(unbelievable for Atlanta). So, I stared out the window for a few hours before I realized I wasn't getting anything done and decided to hop in the car to go see my boys.

Wade had the best time playing in the snow even though he was nervous about it at first. He got very upset when it got on his shoes and did not like everyone throwing snow balls. Even though he did not like playing in the snow, he wanted to be outside and take it all in. He just enjoyed the snow for its beauty :)

We decided to spend the night at Michael's parents and it was so fun to have everyone there!

It sure was a fun day even though I was up until 2am finishing my project, thank goodness it is now done.

Probably one of the only pictures we have of all 3 of us. LOVE them.














Very carefully walking through the snow.














Wade is very thoughtful in this pic. Just taking it all in.














Wade and Michael doing their "funny faces."

No comments: