Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It may have been an accident...

but Wade went tee-tee in the potty. No joke. I couldn't believe it.

Mimi bought him two toddler toilets yesterday. I put him on it last night before bath time to let him give it a try. He made all the appropriate noises and wincing facial expressions without success. I think he may have been doing this for my entertainment.

Tonight I plopped him on the potty again with a book while I was turning on the bath water. A few seconds later he jumps up and yells "Yay!" I looked into his frog toilet and there it was. Tee-tee! I was shocked and so proud at the same time.

I think this may have been just good timing on my part...but I had to announce the good news.

Btw, I cant believe Im writing about my little one going tee-tee. It is partly because Im a proud mom and partly because I want to have a record of this funny/memorable incident.

I will spare you the pictures, although I did not actually take any.

No comments: