Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lost Cat

Michael's parents, Cathy and Reed, took a trip to South of France with another couple this past week. They got back today and said they had a great time. I cant wait to see the pics!

Michael and I were was responsible for taking care of Janet, Michael's younger sister, and all the animals: 3 dogs, 2 cats and 11 baby chicks. Wade had fun helping me feed all the animals.

Everything went well except we I lost Janet's kitten, Freckles. Darn! I was so mad I let this happen. Freckles was playing in the back yard like she normally does and just disappeared. She was only outside for about 30 minutes. I felt horrible. We looked everywhere for her and made a big sign that we hung on the mailbox. Freckles did not return. Janet cried and cried, we talked about how much Janet loved freckles and that she probably found another home and was just fine. After crying for about 30 minutes, Janet said, "well, I guess I will just have to get another one." And I was like, that's the attitude Janet, we will just get another, case solved. I still feel bad though.

Freckles was a wild little cat, so Im sure she just took off and didn't look back.


















No comments: