Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

It's a new year...again!

I really can not believe that it is January again. Time for fresh start. New resolutions and goals, and an exciting year ahead. I decided it is time to join the blogging bandwagon and to share a little bit about our lives. This blog's topics will primarily focus on the family and will also include some of my completed web and print designs. I hope you enjoy!

A few resolutions for 2009 that I would like to share:
  • Spiritual Growth - Find a young couples sunday school class to join and spend time in the word daily. Amen.
  • Personal Growth - Be the best wife and mother that I can.
  • Health - Michael and I have been reading about veganism and want to see if the never ending list of health benefits are true. We will be practicing a vegan diet for one month. Could be interesting.
  • Career - Launch a freelance web design business, Keller Design Studio. Website TBA as soon as final updates are made...be on the lookout!
Mary, Michael and Wade Keller (often abbreviated M,M & W)

1 comment:

daddyreed said...

beautiful. love your ny resolutions and account of the holidays. dr