Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just another day...

Today Wade had his 15 month check up. This doctor's visit was different than the previous visits because Wade remembered the office. He started screaming the moment we walked into one of the drab patient rooms. He was given three shots and by the time we left, he could hardly breath from crying so hard. Poor baby!

Wade is definitely a healthy boy though! Praise God! He is in the 95% for height and head circumference and 70% for weight. He has a big head just like his dad, Michael, who always says big heads mean big brains. Sounds good to me. I like big brains.

Also today, Toby, our across the street neighbor who is 5 days older than Wade, came over to play for a few hours while his mom was at work. Ten minutes after Toby's mom left I noticed that Wade had spit up a little on himself. I picked him up to wipe his face. As we were walking into the kitchen, Wade threw up all over himself and me. Not just a little throw up, but a lot! Toby just stood there and stared at us while I accessed the situation. Thank goodness Uncle Chip was at our house and was able to watch Toby while I gave Wade a bath. I patiently waited, covered in BLAH for Chip to finish his phone call before throwing Toby on him. Chip and Toby made friends quickly.

Take a look at Chip relaxing on the couch with the boys. Priceless....



















Thank you for your help today Uncle Chip!

1 comment:

The Bost Family said...

Mary,
I have loved reading your blog. I found it on facebook. You have a beautiful family!
Mary 'Bullington' Bost